Marketing & Events Specialist
StackState is a fast-growing Dutch software company. Highly motivated to conquer the world. To scale our marketing efforts, we need your expertise. Are you ready to make a difference?
The problem we solve
Every day, people are highly dependent on online services. Think about mobile banking applications, WhatsApp or the Tesla Model 3 update service. When these systems go down, how do engineers instantly find the cause of that incident? And how can they get systems back online before customers complain? StackState has built a unique solution to solve these challenges instantly.
A fast-growing start-up
StackState is a young and energized Dutch start-up company. We built software for the largest enterprises in the world. Current clients include IBM Global Services, NS International, KPN Telecom and NN Bank. Moreover, StackState has already gained recognition by leading research companies like Gartner, 451 and IDC Research. We are still a small company, but we all share the same goal and we grow fast.
Your future team and role
You’ll be part of the team responsible for all the marketing activities worldwide. Focusing strongly on inbound marketing, backed-up by events, seminars and webinars across Europe and joint activities with our partners. We work closely together with the (pre) sales, product and development team to get things done. Over the last year, we have increased the performance of our pipeline with 400%. We measure and optimize. We enjoy a good laugh with the team and we challenge ourselves to improve. As a Marketing & Events specialist, you will help StackState grow by increasing lead generation and brand awareness through international events, partner marketing and any strategy that will boost our company. A great place to learn and grow.
Your main focus
- Managing our events throughout Europe, aligned with marketing budgets & goals;
- Managing and establishing current and new marketing activities with our partners;
- Set up and execute new (product) video marketing strategies;
- Great collaboration with our sales team;
- Execute any new marketing strategy that you think will rock and scale our business.
We love your..
- Eagerness to learn and to grow;
- Affinity with Technology and Innovation;
- Hands-on and a ‘get things done’ mentality;
- Confidence to align with any stakeholder, at any level;
- Ability to plan, organize and execute, with an eye for detail;
- Data driven approach towards success;
- Never ending need to challenge the status quo.
Experience that greatly helps
- 2 – 3 years’ experience in B2B marketing;
- Experience in event planning. E.g. workshops, webinars and events;
- Experience with CRM and email software, e.g. HubSpot and Mailchimp;
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud products or other related software. E.g. Adobe InDesign and Illustrator;
- Experience in video marketing strategies, recording and editing;
- Experience with content management systems.
- Amazing office in Creative Valley Utrecht Central Station;
- Awesome highly motivated team with 13 different nationalities;
- Opportunities to grow, as StackState grows;
- Healthy free lunch with warm and cold meals;
- Competitive salary and bonus opportunities;
- 25 vacation days based on full time employment;
- Travel allowance;
- Pick your own laptop, every two years;
- Pick your own mobile phone, every two years;
- €5.000 yearly training budget.