Senior Big Data Engineer
Our team of talented, ambitious engineers work together to solve a variety of complex technical challenges others wouldn’t dare to try. There’s a sense that anything is possible at StackState, no matter what. If you can dream it, at StackState you can build it. Are you ready to join us on our journey?
We are looking for:
- Great technical and analytical skills.
- 5+ years of software development experience.
- You enjoy working in a team with a real start-up mentality.
- Ambition, you dare to take the initiative, have a ‘can do’ attitude and have the knowledge, zest, enthusiasm and confidence to develop this role.
- You like to use the latest techniques and seek challenges and new applications. You thoroughly enjoy coding.
- Functional Scala coding skills.
- Experience working on data processing or machine learning systems.
- Deeper knowledge about one of the following: Hadoop, Flink or Spark.
- Well funded startup having recently raised 8M.
- Backed by Xebia, a leader in DevOps and Continuous Delivery with hundreds of customers and offices in Europe, US and Asia.
- Opportunity to work on a unique approach disrupting a $5B industry.
- Work on different areas of the tech stack and make a huge impact on the roadmap.
- Team that comprises of folks from Splunk, IBM and XebiaLabs.