Senior Frontend Developer
Our team of talented, ambitious engineers work together to solve a variety of complex technical challenges others wouldn’t dare to try. There’s a sense that anything is possible at StackState, no matter what. If you can dream it, at StackState you can build it. Are you ready to join us on our journey?
We are looking for:
- You are intelligent with good technical and analytical skills. HBO/University working and thinking level is required.
- 5+ years of web development experience.
- You bring at least 1-2 years experience leading a group of frontend developers and taking responsibility for your team and your software. The more the better!
- You are able to work in a team with a real start-up mentality.
- Ambition, you dare to take the initiative, have a ‘can do’ attitude and have the knowledge, zest, enthusiasm and confidence to develop this role.
- You like to use the latest techniques and seek challenges and new applications. You thoroughly enjoy coding.
- Knowledge of the ins and outs of web development and the technologies that belongs to it: TypeScript, React, Redux, RxJs and Three.js are all thoroughly familiar to you.
- Experience with data visualization, 3D visualization and graph algorithms.
- You are familiar with and apply UX design principles.